Pavisse™ Reporting functionality provides the answers you need when you need them. With a multitude of pre-built on-demand reports and customizable data views, Pavisse puts a wealth of information at your fingertips. Our solution enables your organization to easily measure and manage its progress toward reducing risk and reducing incident severity and frequency.
Our Pavisse Reporting helps your organization by providing quick visualization of data in dashboards for each module. The role based securities are used to determine the data that each user can access, and with the ability to schedule reports they are ready when you are. Our reports span across the entire solution, including administrative functions, incident management, corrective action planning, audits, and competency reporting.
Pavisse Reporting provides all the tools necessary to analyze performance, make informed decisions, and improve regulatory compliance processes across multiple disciplines. Comprehensive reporting functionality combined with a collaborative workflow brings staff together to work on your organization’s compliance goals.
Features and Benefits
- Produce reports on-demand from a vast library of comprehensive queries
- Find reports for each component of the Pavisse solution
- Customize reports with a variety of options
- Access reports based on predetermined permissions
- Track incident reports and relevant information, including status, metrics, associated Reserves, and related forms
- View corrective action plan reports with information pertaining to plan status, involved staff, progress notes, attached documentation, and summary data
- Review detailed audit reports with summary information such as audit timelines, status, staff assigned, as well as historical information from past audits